I love experimenting with food, and there is nothing better to experiment with than a burger. Burgers are
so versatile and that is one reason I enjoy making them so often. This time I made Jalapeno and Bacon Cheeseburgers and they came out really well. If you like jalapeno’s, you should check out this recipe.
Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 jalapenos diced with seeds
- 2 tbs chili garlic paste
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic; minced
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- onion (optional)
- Creole Seasoning
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, jalapenos, garlic, chili paste, and Worcestershire sauce. Once combined, form 4 patties.
- Sprinkle both sides of the patties with desired amount of creole seasoning.
- Grill each side for 5 minutes.
- Place on bun, and add your favorite toppings.