This salad is also good with pepperoni.
Fresh Brocolli Salad
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut into floretes
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, cut into floretes
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 5-6 tbs sugar
- 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, carrots, cheese, and bacon. Toss gently.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Mix well.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the bowl of vegetables. Coat well.
- Chill at least 6 hours. I let it chill over night.