Not long ago I made an outside in bbqchicken; I stuffed the inside of the chicken with barbeque sauce and put a rotisserie rub on the outside. The chicken was amazing. I have been thinking of all different things to stuff it with, this time I chose jalapenos and cheese, it was great! There are so many different combinations that can be stuffed in the chicken- so have fun, be creative, and if you have a stuffed chicken recipe that you love, leave a comment and tell us about it.
Jalapeno and Cheese Outside in Chicken
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast (however many you need)
- Jack Daniel’s honey smokehouse BBQ sauce (or your favorite BBQ sauce)
- McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- Jalapenos (1 large)
- Hot habanero block cheese
- 1 tbl spoon olive oil
- Preheat oven 385 degrees. Using butter or a non-stick spray, very lightly grease baking dish. We use Pyrex.
- Rinse chicken.
- By inserting the knife in the thick end of the cutlet, make a pocket as deep as you can without cutting the chicken open. (see photos above)
- With the opening side up, pour in the barbeque sauce 1/4 of the way full. Stuff with jalapeno’s and cheese. Toothpick it closed. (see photo above)
- Brush both sides with olive oil, then sprinkle the rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.